- PowderMills Hotel is owned and operated by PowderMill Estates Limited a company registered in England and Wales under the number 03692994 and having its registered offices at 28, Wilton Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. TN40 1EZ. Our VAT number is 946602512. PowderMill Estates Limited owns www.powdermillshotel.com and uses the Guestline booking service which includes the processing of online payments for bookings made via the Booking Service.
- Your consent
- Collection, use & retention of information
- Protection of information
We maintain appropriate security standards and procedures in relation to the collection, use and retention of Your Information in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We are compliant with the Payment Card Industry security standard (PCI-DSS Level 1). We are audited annually by an independent expert and the card schemes, including a full review of our systems and procedures, and the relevant penetration tests, to ensure that we provide the highest level of card payment security. Card details are encrypted and fully tokenised and are not held beyond the scope of the booking duration. We cannot be held liable for the security of any card information that You may have passed on to an accommodation provider or to a travel agency by means other than Our Website or Booking Service.
- Disclosure to third parties
We will not share your information with any third party
- Employee access to information
Your information is disclosed to our employees on “a need to know” basis and we confirm that all such persons understand the importance of client confidentiality and privacy.
- Updating, maintenance and accuracy of your information
- Complaints procedure
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about You, and you have the right to request that Your personal data be deleted from our systems. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose any Information to You. To the extent that We have a legal obligation to hold Your Information – for example the requirement to hold invoice information for up to seven (7) years and the requirement to provide guest registration information to the local health & safety or police authorities – the minimum Information required shall be held until the legal requirement expires and the minimum required Information shall be passed to the relevant authorities.
If You wish to make a complaint about PowderMill Estates Limited our services or any associated matter, you may contact us by telephone, email, or letter. We do not require complaints to be made in writing. Wherever possible, complaints will be dealt with promptly, and you will receive a response under thirty (30) working days.
Our contact details are as follows:
PowderMill Estates Limited
Address: PowderMills Hotel, Powdermill Lane, Battle, East Sussex. TN33 0SP
Telephone (0) 1424 775511
General enquiries or Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) acting for and on behalf of PowderMills Estates Limited is:
Mr Christopher Cooper